Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

028

For my sewing friend Renee - see I told you I was sewing!

060

I am just noticing that this green yarn I am using looks pretty similar to the yarn I used for Baby L's Small Things romper. Guess I am unconsciously attracted to that shade of green.

The C Ingalls Wilder is not done just yet. I finished up the front half of it and now need to work on the back and then add pockets. I am about halfway there. A couple of other projects that are needed sooner have taken priority this week. Scratch that, more than a couple - six projects. These projects (that I procrastinated too long on) have me biting my nails in suspense wondering if I will really finish them up in time. That reminds me, I should get back to work! Short and to the point this week.

Thank you for being so kind and supportive with my announcement yesterday. The bookis now available online and in your local bookstore. Squeeeeaaal!

If you would like to link up and share your current works in progress please leave your link below. It can now be either to your specific blog post or Flickr photo. There are no rules, only that your link is current and something about a craft project (of any kind) you are working on. Don't forget that there is now a KCCO Flickr group for you to share your crafting photos at anytime.

Please remember to link back here so that others who may want to join KCCO can find us.

It's as simple as that. Remember your post can be from any day of the week, it doesn't have to be today. We all love feedback so if you have a moment please leave a comment on some of the KCCO posts you may visit. I know they really motivate me! Now please share and inspire us all!




What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...