Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

KCCO

017

021

Talk about crash and burn! I spent the past week staying up until about 2 am each night knitting and/or sewing, so come Easter Sunday I was exhausted. Hence no blog post that night. It's all worth it in the end when I hear their excited squeals as they find their new clothing on their beds. I did somehow manage to finish up the girls dresses in time and I have pics along with commentary to share with you in a bit. Thank goodness for a couple of beautiful days here to rejuvenate me, for the most part. I am still playing catch up on sleep here and there but there is no rest for the weary as C's birthday is only a week away!!

As you can see my knitting basket is quite full, and so is my life - full, and I wouldn't want it any other way. It's a good thing I don't have a sewing basket, I suppose. It would be just as stuffed as my knitting one. I still haven't decided on C's birthday dress pattern but I do have the fabric picked out from my stash at least. That's one of the hardest decisions for me.

I feel that I have so much more to share and say, and as if I have been absent here. I know it's best not to try and write/type when I am tired though. Kevin pointed out to me the other day how I use the same words over and over again when I am too sleepy to articulate. Oops! Sorry to make all of you struggle through reading those late night posts (for months now). I'll (try to) avoid that for this post. Wait, I think I may have already done it...

What are you working on? Happy creating!

p.s - Have you seen the book Little House in the Suburbs: Backyard farming and home skills for self-sufficient living? I think I may need it. Surprisingly our library doesn't have it. Any of you read it? What did you think of it?

If you would like to link up and share your current works in progress please leave your link below. It can now be either to your specific blog post or Flickr photo. There are no rules, only that your link is current and something about a craft project (of any kind) you are working on. Don't forget that there is now a KCCO Flickr group for you to share your crafting photos at anytime.

Please remember to link back here so that others who may want to join KCCO can find us.

It's as simple as that. Remember your post can be from any day of the week, it doesn't have to be today. We all love feedback so if you have a moment please leave a comment on some of the KCCO posts you may visit. I know they really motivate me! Now please share and inspire us all!



Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...