Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

IMG_5468
Spring knitting and dreaming of spring sewing.

We replaced C's smaller sized klean kanteen a couple of years ago in favor of the 27oz size. I have been meaning to make her a larger size carrier for it for about the same amount of time. This year I am finally making it happen! Her last carrier was given to her by the root children so I couldn't just give her one from me, this one would have to be a gift from them as well. So this spring it will be waiting outside for her. Little L will also be getting an upgrade from his 12oz to an 18oz klean kanteen and his very first carrier to go with it. I already finished knitting his and just need to felt it.

The weather teased us last week with sun and 60 degree temperatures. That brought about a sewing itch. Of course when I dug out my warm weather sewing patterns today, the weather greeted me with gray clouds and rain. That's okay. This is only the second time it has rained since we moved here and I miss our Oregon rainy days.

What are you working on?! Happy creating!


Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...