Monday, May 23, 2016

This little light of mine...

making cards from old wet on wet watercolor paintings early evening sky my cutie prep prep candle making K's candle gift for Nana (very late) breeze C with her "mini me" smooshed face i got when i asked for a smile My children and I have been having fun with beeswax the past few weeks (hence the outdated Mother's Day candle photo. We sent that candle to Nana). Too bad computer screens aren't scratch and sniff, our home smells incredible - like honeycomb! I love it when we do crafts with beeswax. Oh what I wouldn't give to have honeybees of our own. I pray someday that will happen but for now I am content with purchasing beeswax from beekeepers who love their bees.

Tomorrow is the girls' last night of AHG until next September. It will be bittersweet as we have grown to love the incredible ladies that put all their heart and soul into this group. Thankfully most of them live walking distance from us and I am sure we will see them over the summer. Speaking of these inspiring women - I need to run and finish wrapping up their candles and bake our snack for the party (our thumbprint cookie recipe - yum!). I hope you all had a beautiful weekend!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...