Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post i on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
KCCO
Happy Saint Nicholas day! I think I would rather focus on that than knitting right now. Christmas knitting isn't going very well. I had grand plans of knitting K a sweet stocking with Dala horses on it but I am not having luck with yarn to knit it with. I do not have a local yarn shop here in Mountain Home (although there are some in Boise- I just haven't had the chance to visit them) so I buy my yarn online. Normally the yarn looks the same in person as it does on my computer screen but red - that is another story. It never looks the same in person. That red yarn you see in the photo above looked red when I ordered it but now that I have it in my hands, it looks more burgundy. I am really wanting a traditional Christmas red, like the red of the Dala horse pictured with it. This was my third attempt at ordering yarn for this project. I starting knitting with it trying to make myself like it but it just isn't happening. Maybe I should scratch this stocking project until next year...

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...