Monday, February 20, 2017

Absent

sleep sleep sleep sleep Sorry, I just can't get enough of sleeping baby photos! V- day Linzer cookies Three out of my four children are under the weather as of right now, including my sweet baby. He is finally sleeping and I am about to go join him. I know I have been absent in this space a lot more than usual lately. I was hoping to get back to a better rhythm with blogging starting tonight but I might just have to push it off a bit longer. I am missing my routine. I have been pretty active over on Instagram, though. I admit I post there pretty regularly since there is more interaction. Blogging has become a bit lonely. Does anyone read blogs anymore? I still do, but I know I am not one to go with the crowd.

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...